All 11 art Reviews

Meowvel vs Catcom Meowvel vs Catcom

Meowvelous! What a bunch of awesome cats.

Helmchen Helmchen

That is really cool! Nice style mate. The smiley face is a nice touch, hah!

Gasp Gasp

Very nice skin tones. What's the original pixel resolution on this?

NicoleHeat responds:

2500 x 3333 was the original working size at 300 dpi.

Guardian Guardian

You have some amazing work! I love this theme and style feel. I need to get back into working with MUDBOX, very fun but time consuming program.

Mechanic of Earth Mechanic of Earth

Nice

An interesting concept portrayed through your work. Goodjob!

the wanderer the wanderer

Great Background

The background for this picture is quite amazing. However the character could use some work. The colors used arent too bad and reflect his surroundings, but I'm feeling that the proportion is off a bit and he seems very stiff. Try and loosin the style. Overall though it's a nice piece. :)

malisaa responds:

thanx alot! next ones will be better ;)

Push Fish Push Fish

Very cool

I used 3D Studio Max for a long while on and off, but I was more drawn in with making materials and textures. This is a lot better than I could do and it looks like it could really make it into a decent video game. Great job and keep it up! The skin of the creature is also pretty cool. Drawing has it benefits with more freestyle, but sculpting to me was always a lot harder.

Nekid Perzpektive Nekid Perzpektive

Looks tastey o.o

Very sexy! The style is a little odd from what I'm used to seeing but it works! Your cleanup work looks about flawless and very crisp! Nice use of lighting as well. =] Why are her ears seperated from her head though? Signature style? The only thing that bothers me is the perspective that goes from her elbows to hands and that it seems she has big golem forearms. o_O;

However, I'll still give this a 10. Goodjob. ;)

Tootmania responds:

Yeah, I like making my characters ears and noses float... I think it looks awesome!

And thanks much for the kind words!

the butcher of corridor four the butcher of corridor four

Great!

Hah! That's fantastic! A bit on the odd and freaky side but it'd be a cool character for a goofy kind of villian or creep.

A+ Sir ;)

jouste responds:

thanks for the high score pal! glad you like him.

an A+!? i'll have to hang that on my fridge!

*highfives*

blue sienna blue sienna

Very nice

I really like this one, great proportion!