[TC] Taking Off Remix [TC] Taking Off Remix

Really reminds me of some Linkin Park vibes. I'm diggin' the vocals too especially and the mixing is well done. Great stuff!

AIM - Crash and Fade AIM - Crash and Fade

Great stuff! I love these kinds of tunes. Thanks for linking my art and asking permission. :)

Kalviter responds:

You're more than welcome, mate! Really glad you like it, your art was a very good inspiration :)

Deku Palace Theme RmX RM Deku Palace Theme RmX RM

Get... outta here.... That is some heavy drops there. Keep this up! :) Great theme chosen as well.

FizMuz - Aura FizMuz - Aura

Here's a high five. Really reminds me of some Megaman. Has a pretty techno-creep melody, keep it up!

Fi's Theme Dubstep RM Fi's Theme Dubstep RM

WUUUUB WUUUUB!! Great mix, the drop is pretty legit. I definitely enjoyed this. Keep up the great work!

[RM] - The Prophecy [RM] - The Prophecy

Nice theme you got going on here. Love the added little sounds in between and the progessional beat. How long did this take you?

Randomizor responds:

Thanks for listening. =D If I tally up all the actual time working on it, about 8 hours.

Marijuana - Buoy Remix Marijuana - Buoy Remix

You have my attention and my 5. Very nice melody here, I love this kind of music and the guitar was a nice touch (I do wish there was a bit more though). Keep up the great work. I hope to hear more like this. ;)

Xtrullor - Time to Rock Xtrullor - Time to Rock

Hmmm... This should be giving higher rating than what it's at now. Keep doin what you do sir. I like your style. Damn NG's rating system.

You've already acknowledged the song's faults of repeditiveness, but the beat is pretty slick. Nice work.

The One For You(Tomorrow) The One For You(Tomorrow)

Excellent, brilliant, and passionate piece here. Hope to hear more from you like this.

[SJ] Blast Furnace [SJ] Blast Furnace

Needs a solo

I really like this beat, only thing I can say it needs is a good electric piano solo or some other instrument to burst it out of the drum loops.

SteakJohnson responds:

its meant to be more background style, but I do agreee that the drum loops should have their DB lowered somewhat