View Profile Zigan

All 22 Audio Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Siteml,

Great melody! I've always been a big fan of the EW series instruments myself and I think you put good use to them here. Keep those creative juices flowing!

PS: Thanks for reaching out to me for using my work, I'm glad it inspired you.

siteml responds:

Thank you, I'll do what I can! ;)
And thanks for making the art; this piece would not have happened without it!

Great stuff! I love these kinds of tunes. Thanks for linking my art and asking permission. :)

Kalviter responds:

You're more than welcome, mate! Really glad you like it, your art was a very good inspiration :)

Get... outta here.... That is some heavy drops there. Keep this up! :) Great theme chosen as well.

Here's a high five. Really reminds me of some Megaman. Has a pretty techno-creep melody, keep it up!

WUUUUB WUUUUB!! Great mix, the drop is pretty legit. I definitely enjoyed this. Keep up the great work!

You have my attention and my 5. Very nice melody here, I love this kind of music and the guitar was a nice touch (I do wish there was a bit more though). Keep up the great work. I hope to hear more like this. ;)

Excellent, brilliant, and passionate piece here. Hope to hear more from you like this.

Needs a solo

I really like this beat, only thing I can say it needs is a good electric piano solo or some other instrument to burst it out of the drum loops.

SteakJohnson responds:

its meant to be more background style, but I do agreee that the drum loops should have their DB lowered somewhat

Nice

I love xKore, one of the best musical minds on the internet!

10/10

I also noticed the hint of super mario bros (bowser castle) and metal gear hints in there, very good use and style. ;]

This song

This song has meaning! Lot of feel and emotion in this song, it could be used for so many things. Maybe I just have a big imagination but this has great potential! It just needs to be longer is the only thing, I love everything else about it.

The chorus with the bagpipes has a certain nostalgia about it and our history with wars.

10/10